Interested in Challenge Packs?

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

80 Day Obsession Meal Planning Made Simple!

Who's excited for the newest Beachbody program from Autumn Calabrese, called 80 Day Obsession?  I'm beyond pumped for a new program from my favorite trainer.  Plus, having a BRAND NEW WORKOUT every day for 80 days guarantees I won't get bored and my body will continue to be challenged.  No plateaus here!

To be honest, I was more than a little intimidated when I heard about this whole timed-eating thing.  The nutrition part of each fitness program is where I struggle, so adding specific blocks of eating time to that?  Add to that timed plans that didn't align with my hectic working-mom life.  Oh man, my heart about stopped.

But I'm a spreadsheets & planning gal, and sat down and broke it out in a way that makes sense for me.  I'm still focused on eating as closely to Autumn's plan as possible, because I want to see those results!  Yet I know that in order to make it work FOR ME I need to adjust it.  My 5 am works still need to happen, since I have to be at work and have kids to get to school in the morning.  And on the days where I have an early meeting?  Well I needed an evening plan too.

I'll be following Eating Plan A for my calorie needs.  This template is built for that eating plan.  It should be pretty easy to update based on YOUR eating plan though too!  It includes plans for an early morning workout, an evening workout, and your rest day.  Note: this does NOT include plans for the Phase 2 Refeed Day.  When we get closer I'll build that out and share it.

Check out the template on my front page, down on the right side or by using this link.  Good luck and reach out if you need equipment, support, or want to join us on the 80 Day Obsession!

Ready to join us now?  Check it out here and save $10 through 1/14/18!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment